CLIENT ENGAGEMENT AND SUCCESS COORDINATOR
- Someone who prefers the flexibility of being able to work from home?
- A people-person that is passionate about helping families?
- Highly motivated?
- Detail-oriented coupled with a winning attitude that makes those around you better?
- Able to multitask?
- Driven to succeed and exceed your goals??
- Are you a fast learner?
- Are you an organized go-getter?
- Are you growth-orientated?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
The Christie Law Firm, LLC is growing! We are a firm that focuses on helping families and children main in the areas of family court and child protection. We’re in search of a Client Engagement and Success Coordinator for lead management, client onboarding and promoting client success. Applicants will receive real-world experience, one to one training and valuable exposure to the inner workings of a busy law firm dedicated to improving the lives of families. If you love working in a positive work environment that takes pride in being of service to families, gives you flexibility, and are looking for a rewarding career, then we want you to join our team!
As a Client Engagement and Success Coordinator your primary responsibilities will be:
1) Client engagement from potential client, to onboarding, client support and case closing.
2) Carry out necessary duties to assist the attorneys in effective client communication with clients and others.
3) Assisting the Legal Case Manager with any necessary court filings as needed.
HOW WILL THIS JOB HELP YOU?
- You will have an opportunity to work with families and children towards building families up!
- You will have job flexibility so that you can feel a part of an important work without sacrificing time with YOUR family.
- You will receive training for both personal and professional growth which will allow you to advance within the firm and become highly marketable should you choose a different path.
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team that’s interested in growing a business together.
- Answering incoming calls to the firm
- Consultations with potential clients.
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques.
As a client-engagement specialist, you’ll be in charge of:
- Responding to potential clients quickly via text, phone and email.
- Using empathy, compassion, and listening to connect with potential clients.
- Using software to track and manage information and schedule consults.
- Measuring and reporting client feedback related to services
- Obtaining needed information from clients
- Obtaining releases from clients
- Ensuring provider information is in the file.
- Contacting clients and returning client calls
- Client onboarding
CLIENT ENGAGEMENT AND SUCCESS COORDINATOR
- Monitoring messages from answering service and website
- Proofing and sending emails and letters to clients.
- Scheduling appointments with the clients
- Monitoring and responding to email
- Returning calls to providers, attorneys and other individuals contacting the office or attorney
- Filing necessary motions at the direction of the attorneys
- Maintain a functional and organized calendar for the caseload
- Any other duty needed to ensure quality service for each of our clients and assistance to the attorney o Assist in maintaining the court calendar for the firm
- Detailed and goal orientated
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Able to organize, prioritize, and manage clients’ needs effectively and efficiently
- Flexibility to be able to respond to calls from potential clients quickly and efficiently throughout the day.
- Self-sufficiency, motivation, good communication skills, interest in sales, and company growth.
- Post-secondary education
- Paralegal education and/or experience is a plus!
TECHNICAL SKILLS NEEDED
- Should have a working knowledge a law practice software program
- Must have computer and internet skills, including CRM software, Zapier and Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in written communication
- Must have access to strong internet access.
Applicants must include a cover letter STARTING WITH THE STATEMENT “I AM WINNER”, and then note why you’re a great candidate for this job with your resume. You can also email it with a resume to
Prepared candidates will have done research on the firm and include that research in their cover letter. No postal mail, direct email to the attorneys or phone calls please!
- Job Type: Full time remote
- Hourly pay: $16-$19/hour